THE POLITICAL ESTABLISMENT HAS MADE NIGERIAN YOUTHS EXTREMELY BITTER
Members of the current Nigerian political establishment have continually killed the Nigerian youths, jailed the Nigerian youths, Unemployed the Nigerian youths, destroy the schools and universities of the Nigerian youths, poisoned the minds of the Nigerian youths, segregate the Nigerian youths, sold out the Nigerian youths to their corrupt western counterparts, stolen the common wealth of the Nigerian youths and dumped same in the banks of their corrupted western friends … the list goes on and on.
We should not allow anybody and even our old parents to tell us otherwise. Che Guevara once said; “I knew that the moment the great governing spirit strikes the blow to divide all humanity into just two opposing factions, I would be on the side of the common people”. Only the Nigerian Youths can be on the side of the common people.
Nigerian youths should avoid all people and institutions that are linked to the Nigerian establishment and ensure they do not vote for them ever again especially in the coming 2019 general elections.
Also, Nigerian youths should never again allow the Western imperial forces influence their choice of leadership either directly or through their different embassies and proxies. This is consistent with article 9 of STAND YOUTHS AND LEAD NIGERIA DOCTRINE.
WE can all see and hear how the United States of America, under Obama, has continually insisted that Russia influenced their elections, without any form of hard evidence… which is not true anyway. And blame Donald Trump for wining free and fair elections in America.
But the same Obama thinks Nigeria youths are so stupid that they have forgotten how Christian Amanpour of CNN relocated to Duara, Buhari’s village in Katsina state with the open approval of Barack Obama’s United States government to demonise and spew propaganda against President Good Luck Jonathan.
Nigerian youths have seen the outcome which fraudulently influenced the elections in favour of Buhari who they knew lacked the relevant intellectual and health capacity to lead our Nigeria, not their America. This will never happen again. Look at what Buhari’s approach has done to Nigeria and Nigerian psyche.
Way forward Stand Youths and Lead Nigeria Group wants all Nigerian Youths to start getting ready and vote for a patriotic Nigerian youth age 22-45 across all position come 2019 general elections.
According to Dr Che Guevara; the primary goals of Stand Youths and Lead Nigerian group are our belief about the great lines that must follow from the political point of view, the first thing we want is to be “masters of our own destiny”, a “country free from foreign interference”, and a “country that seeks out its own system of development”
Stand Youths and Lead Nigeria Group is a forward looking intellectual movement that strongly believes that Nigerian Youths ages 22-45 years who are patriotic and incorruptible will lead Nigeria away from the grip of Western imperialists and current demonic Nigerian political hegemony and establishment.
Therefore as clearly stated in Articles 3 and 11 of STAND YOUTHS AND LEAD NIGERIA GROUP on elections and tenure resonates with some elements of the recent call amplified by Senator Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President of Nigeria. Ekweremadu urged the Constitution and Electoral Reform Committee to suggest a single term of office for political office holders in Nigeria which he argued will mitigate against the concept of desperation and impunity demonstrated by Nigerian politicians.
Furthermore and underpinned by the fact that Nigerian youths have stayed aloof all these while, these corrupt and wicked establishment politicians are already having the temerity to queue up in an attempt to take over power again in 2019 and share the spoil of office at the detriment of Nigerian masses. Nigerian Youths must not allow this happen.
Stand Youths and Lead Nigerian Group has provided the ideological platform upon which all youths should begin to assemble behind the best, nationalistic, extremely patriotic and intellectually outstanding youths (ages 22-45) to be nominated and voted as well as appointed into political offices come 2019. NO GOING BACK ON THE, PLEASE.
This is clearly based on the conclusion that the incumbent President Buhari has not only lost the moral grounds and patriotic underpinning to lead Nigeria, amongst other reasons his vaguely touted zero tolerance against corruption has been severally ridicules for instance;
1. On the 9th of December 2016 Justice Ahmed Mohammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja Division granted an order of mandamus seeking the arrest and immediate sack of Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and his Science and Technology counterpart, Ogbonnaya Onu, over recent allegations levelled against them by two justices of the Supreme Court—that they attempted bribing the two Supreme Court Justices. Till date Buhari did nothing. http://guardian.ng/…/court-grants-order-to-arrest-sack-ama…/
2. Lie Muhammed, wrote three times January and March 2016, wanted to borrow N13million Naira loan from a government parastatal for a supposed travel to a conference in China. Buhari has done nothing because he lacks the understanding of simple ethical procedures should work.
3. Buhari’s associates, including Mr Buhari himself, DG SSS, Mamman Duara, CG Ali Customs, Atiku and their political hangers on, got their children and wards jobs in the Central Bank of Nigeria, Bahari has not addressed this
4. The current Chief of Army Staff, COAS, a public civil servant in the Nigerian military was recently reported to own a multimillion dollar houses in Dubai and he was quickly cleared by SSS Duara, yet they asked Supreme Court Justices to explain statutorily spending the allocation of $1million dollars in ten months. Nobody ever questioned Buratai, why, if not that they are all corrupt and unpatriotic to Nigeria.
5. The current buzz is that the Senate has uncovered with hard evidence that Secretary to the Federal Government, Engineer David Babache, is directly involved in contract inflation, using the IDP money meant for relief materials to pay his own company for contract never executed. He alleged that he used the money to cut the lawn and how is this different from Dasuki?
Patriotic Nigerian Youths should judge! For the firts time, past Nigerian Presidents and Heads of states were not paid their entitlements for about ten months and this could lead to a potential security problem….the list goes on
NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD RUN FROM BUHARI AND ALL HIS COHORTS AND SHOULD NEVER EVER VOTE FOR HIM/THEM AND ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN. THE ONLY THING BUHARI AND HIS AGENTS DO IS LOOK AT THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN THE EYES AND SAY, “CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK”
IN 2019 PLEASE NOMINATE A PATRIOTIC AND INCORRUPTIBLE YOUTH AGES 22-45 WITH SOUND INTELLECTUAL BAGGAGE AND VOTE SUCH YOUTHS INTO ALL OFFICES ACROSS NIGERIA. We have leftist views because we support social equality and egalitarianism
STAND YOUTHS AND LEAD NIGERIA GROUP
NIGERIA FIRST WITH THE YOUTHS LEADING