NATIONAL CHRISTIAN ELDERS FORUM (NCEF).
In NCEF’s paper titled “Negros in Nigeria must not Continue to Pay and be Colonized”, we answered the question “Who are we?” This has become necessary in that “unless we hate what we are not, we cannot love what we are.”
Huntington wrote: “Who are we? And they are answering that question in the traditional way human beings have answered it, by reference to the things that mean most to them. People define themselves in terms of ancestry, religion, language, history, values, customs, and institutions. They identify with cultural groups: tribes, ethnic groups, religious communities, nations, and, at the broadest level, civilizations. People use politics not just to advance their interests but also to define their identity. We know who we are only when we know who we are not and often only when we know whom we are against.” [Emphasis supplied] [The Clash of Civilization and the Remaking of World Order, pg. 21]
It is clear in that article that because we are not Negroids or Arabs some Negroids finds it difficult to live in harmony with Negros notwithstanding that since amalgamation of 1914, we, Negros, have provided the funds and technical know-how to sustain Nigeria as a country. This inability to live together, we submit, is responsible for Nigeria’s inability to meet her expectations.
A.H.M. Kirk-Greene in the book Crisis and Conflict in Nigeria Vol. 1, wrote: “How the one time showpiece of decolonizing Africa, its Government repeatedly hailed as the continent’s exemplar of democratic institutions and its Prime Minister the paragon of unstampeded statesmanship, could manage to plummet from such an apogee of grace within less than six years of its independence and come so perilously close to collapse; how it could plunge first into brutal assassination, then into constitutional chaos, and finally into the bloodiest civil war of the twentieth century so that even African leaders themselves denounced the carnage as ‘a shame on Africa’; how it succeeded in crushing rebellion and now accepts the challenge presented by the years of reconstruction; how it all happened, why, and who was to blame; all these are issues that will arouse many sorts of minds to continuing analysis and argument.” [pg. vii]
It became very clear to us of the National Christian elders Forum (NCEF) the deliberate policy of some Nigerian Islamists in keeping with Sharia culture are attempting to replace Democracy with Sharia by first pretending that Sharia and Democracy are compatible (taqiyya) until such a time that Sharia will dominate and make Democracy impossible to exist in Nigeria. The truth however is that Democracy and Sharia are incompatible and Sharia cannot displace Democracy.
Willink in his report, had stated, “many witnesses have referred to their fears of Fulani-Hausa domination, and though the meaning of this phrase was not always expressed in terms, or even consciously analyzed by those who used it, it clearly implies a system of rule and of society of which an important ingredient is the operation of Muslim Law. Some witnesses have specifically referred to this system of law as an object of fear.” The definition of Hausa/Fulani as implying a system of rule and of society of which an important ingredient is the operation of Muslim law – Sharia, constitute an ideology. Thus Negroids who convert to Islam are automatically regarded as Hausa/Fulani. Willink continues: The Federal Government is likely to become more important when it exercises for the first time three functions at present reserved to the Governor-General. These are defence, external affairs and ultimate responsibility for law and order throughout the Federation. With the assumption of these powers, the Federal Government will become a far more attractive field for a man of ability and ambition. National leaders will look to the Federal ministries; each of the great national parties will need to win as many votes as it can in the Federal House of Representatives, and it is to be expected that it will therefore consult the interests of its minorities. Unfortunately, the responsibility of defence, external affairs, and the law is squarely in the hands of Negroid Muslim Nigerians, especially the Islamists who know that Democracy and Sharia is incompatible.
This situation is unfortunate, in that, all the pre-independence conferences, etc were on preparations for a Democratic Federal Republic of Nigeria Willink wrote. The whole structure of the proceedings leading to independence is based on the belief that Nigeria means to follow the road of liberal democracy and parliamentary government; to base parts of the structure on the opposite assumption is to invite governments to do their worst. But if that road is followed, votes will count and in the last resort it is the votes that will win fair treatment for minorities.” [pgs. 66 and 98] Having had up to six or seven decades of involvement in public affairs in Nigeria, NCEF is convinced that while the Negro Nigerians adopted Christianity, Western way of life, the Negroids merely played lip service concerning democracy waiting for the right moment to inflict jihad on the over 386 Negro Ethnic Nationalities. This they did with the numerous crisis and riots. This is not to say that Negros are blameless. The coup of January 1966 and the revenge coup of July of the same year showed that thus tit for tat merely cemented the division between “Christian” South and “Muslim” North, between Democracy and Sharia.
Democracy and Islam
It is clear that the two ideologies of Democracy and Sharia are incompatible because Islam holds rigidly to the doctrine that “Any system of man-made law is considered illicit under Islamic law, for whose adherents Allah already has provided the only law permitted, Sharia. Islam and democracy can never co-exist in harmony. “And if any fail to judge by the light of what Allah has revealed, they are no better than unbelievers.” (Q 5:47) “Sovereignty in Islam is the prerogative of Almighty Allah alone. He is the absolute arbiter of values and it is His will that determines good and evil, right and wrong.” (Mohammed Hashim Kamali, Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence, 3d rev. ed., (Cambridge, UK: The Islamic Text Society, 2003), 8.)
“The Sharia cannot be amended to conform to changing human values and standards. Rather, it is the absolute norm to which all human values and conduct must conform.” (Muslim Brotherhood ‘spiritual leader’ Yousef al-Qaradawi) [pg. 28] This conflict has dogged Nigeria since amalgamation and more so after independence. In that most Negroid Nigerians merely play lip service to Democracy.
It is unclear the circumstance that led to the coup of January 15, 1966 as most scholars shy away from the topic. Col. Nwobosi, the only surviving member of the Nzeogwu coup said Nzeogwu as Chief Intelligence Officer had intelligence of an impending jihad for which Muslim North had imported arms for the jihad. Sheikh Abubakar Gumi, in his book Where I Stand, wrote: “I had never known anyone to have imported weapons into the country illegally, least of all the Sardauna. I therefore felt I had to seek further information from Nzeogwu himself first before I could answer him. He explained that he heard we had bought many weapons from the Middle East, which we planned to use to wage jihad against non-Muslims in Nigeria. That was why he now wanted to know where we kept them, he said. In my prompt response I told him about my ignorance in this regard. As far as I was aware, no such plans had ever been considered by any Islamic group in this country. I spoke with authority because I was the closest adviser to the Sardauna on religious matters, and at no time did he visit the Islamic countries in the Middle East without me since I became Grand Khadi.” [pg. 115] It is clear from the above narratives that there was something fishy going on in the country this period or that Nzeogwu used the alleged intelligence as an excuse. We may never know as the Nigerian Government since independence shy away from releasing classified materials in the hands of the intelligence services.
It is pertinent to state that Dr. Ajayi, SAN in his Autobiography In Our Days, wrote concerning the Legal Opinion he gave in 1960 to the Western Regional Government concerning Emergency Powers in the Independence Constitution. he wrote in part: “The first published post-Independence signal of impending turmoil in the Nigerian polity was the enactment by the Federal Parliament, of the Emergency Powers Act 1961, No 1, which was published in the Supplement to the Federal Government Gazette No, 36, Vol. 48 on the 18th of May, 1961 assented to by the Governor-General, the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe on the 17th of April, 1961 and given retrospective effect from the 30th of March, 1961. The Act, among other things, enabled the Federal Government, during a period of emergency, to make regulations for the detention of persons or the exclusion of persons from any part of Nigeria or authorizing authorities and powers to make regulations, orders, and rules and every such regulation or such order or rule made thereunder, shall have effect notwithstanding anything inconsistent therewith in any law.” [pg. 469] This was about six months after independence and first law Nigerian Federal Parliament passed – a strange way of celebrating independence.
A state of emergency was declared in Western Region from May 29th to December 31st 1962, two years after independence. Before this state of emergency was declared, information got to Chief Awolowo of an impending Emergency declaration; he, Awolowo contacted the Prime Minister, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa who denied the allegation saying “only a mad-man would contemplate doing such a thing which would no doubt lead to the ruin of the economy of the entire country.” [pg. 475] Did the Prime Minister tell a lie? No, because as a Muslim, he was entitled to do so.
It is hoped that now that the implication of Sharia is our governance is obvious and clear, scholars will research on the influence of the tenets of Sharia in governance of Nigeria. It is clear however that the Prime Minister, Tafawa Balewa and Chief Obafemi Awolowo had different agendas for Nigeria.
Tenets of Sharia include the following
The belief that Islam is superior to every other culture, faith, government, and society and that it is ordained by Allah to conquer and dominate them is one of the tenets of Islam. Is one of the tenets of Islam “Whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.” (Q 3:85):
• “Ye are the best of Peoples, evolved for mankind.” (Q 3:110)
• Non-Muslims are “the most vile of created beings” (Q 98:6)
• Be “merciful to one another, but ruthless to the unbelievers” (Q 48:29)
• “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” (Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood)
• “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.” (Omar Ahmad, Council on American Islamic Relations co-founder/Board Chairman, 1998)
Is also one of the tenets of Islam. Sharia explicitly relegates women to a status inferior to men.
• Testimony of a woman before a judge is worth half that of a man: “And get two witnesses, not of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose for witnesses.” (Q 2:282)
• Women are to receive just one half the inheritance of a male: “Allah thus directs you as regards your children’s inheritance: to the male, a portion equal to that of two females….” (Q 4:11)
• Muslim men are given permission by Allah in the Quran to beat their wives: “As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them first, next refuse to share their beds, and last, beat them.” (Q 4:34)
• Muslim men are given permission by Allah to commit marital rape, as they please: “Your wives are as a tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when or how ye will….” (Q 2: 223)
• Muslim men are permitted to marry up to four wives and to keep concubines in any number: “…Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one, or a captive that your right hands possess…” (Q 4:3)
• Muslim women may marry only one Muslim man and are forbidden from marrying a non-Muslim: “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al-Mushrikun [non-Muslims] till they believe in Allah alone and verily a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik, even though he pleases you….” (Q 2:221)
• Under Sharia, to bring a claim of rape, a Muslim woman must present four male Muslim witnesses in good standing. Islam thus places the burden of avoiding illicit sexual encounters entirely on the woman. In effect, under sharia, women who bring a claim of rape without being able to produce the requisite four male Muslim witnesses are admitting to having had illicit sex. If she or the man is married, this amounts to an admission of adultery. The following Quranic passages, while explicitly applying to men are cited by Sharia authorities and judges in adjudicating rape cases: “And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them…” (Q 24:4) “Why did they not bring four witnesses to prove it? When they have not brought the witnesses, such men, in the sight of Allah, stand forth themselves as liars!” (Q 24:13)
• A Muslim woman who divorces and remarries loses custody of children from a
prior marriage: “A woman has no right to custody of her child from a previous marriage when she remarries because married life will occupy her with fulfilling the rights of her husband and prevent her from tending the child.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, m13.4)
It is clear from the above that gender inequality under Sharia is opposed to the concept of all men and women are born equal under Democracy. In the circumstance, can we have one country where in some parts, women are equal to men in another women are inferior to men?
Jihad is warfare to spread Islam:
• “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war…” (Q 9:5)
• “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” (Q 9:29)
• “So fight them until there is no more fitna and all submit to the religion of Allah alone.” (Q 8:39)
• “I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay the zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah” (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim – agreed upon – as cited in ‘Umdat al-Salik o9.1 Jihad)
• “Jihad means to wage war against non-Muslims and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.” (‘Umdat al-Salik, o9.0, Jihad)
• “Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world….But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world….Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all!
• “Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender [to the enemy]? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur’anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging
• Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.” (Ayatollah Khomeini as quoted by Amir Taheri.)
When one examines all that has taken place in Nigeria since amalgamation, the riots in the North between some Northerners and Southerners (Nd’igbo) who are mainly Christians which culminated in the civil war of 1967 – 1970, it becomes clear that these riots constituted various forms of stealth and conventional jihads. The incompatibility of Democracy and Sharia also explain why elections in Nigeria are meant to be a do or die affair with money playing an important part, and above all ensuring that votes do not count.
It is permissible for a Muslim to lie, especially to non-Muslims, to safeguard himself personally or to protect Islam.
• “Let not the believers take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers, and whoever does that, will never be helped by Allah in any way, unless you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself, and to Allah is the final return.” (Q 3:28)
• “‘Unless you indeed fear a danger from them’ meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly.…‘We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.’” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Vol 2, 141)
• “Mohammed said, ‘War is deceit.’” (Bukhari vol.4:267 and 269)
• “He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar.” (Bukhari vol.3:857 p.533)
Can we have one country where truth can be objective and subjective at the same time for the benefit of one religion?
After the overthrow of General Gowon in 1975, the purge of the Public Service took place whereby Local Government official learned in Islamic law were recruited to replace the public servants purged who were mainly Christians. There was a break period under Shagari until Buhari, Babangida and Abacha period where Sharia became the norm.
Military President Ibrahim Babangida overthrew Buhari in August 1985 well prepared for the implementation of Sharia as only the ideology for Nigeria. In addition to membership of the OIC, it has become clear that his transition to civil rule was intended to be transition to Sharia, which he was unable to accomplish and had to step aside for Abacha after nine years [1985 – 1994].
Islam in Africa Conference
In a communique issued by Islam in Africa Conference in 1989, shows clearly the objectives of the establishment Islam in Africa, part of which reads:
“ISLAM IN AFRICA CONFERENCE COMMUNIQUE
JOINTLY ISSUED BY THE ISLAMIC COUNCIL, LONDON THE ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC CONFERENCE, OIC, AND THE NEWLY FOUNDED ISLAM IN AFRICA ORGANISATION (IAO)
FURTHER DETERMINED to evolve a permanent Islamic body which has firm roots in and is securely anchored to the long standing ideals and values of Islam, designed to articulate the hopes and aspirations of Muslims in Africa and coordinate Islamic work variously undertaken by Muslim communities and organizations and to initiate projects which would assist in improving the lives of Muslims on the continent and the Muslim world as a whole; We, the delegates assembled here at Abuja, this 1st day of Jumada al Awwal, 1410 (28/11/89), DO HEREBY RESOLVE:
• To call Muslims throughout Africa to unite as an important part of the Ummah which is blessed with the guidance and mercy brought by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). To urge Muslims, who have been separated by imposed geopolitical barriers of artificial boundaries drawn up by imperialists to serve colonial and anti-Islamic interests, to cooperate with their brethren throughout the Muslim world with a view to reinstating a strong and united Ummah which is determined to fulfill the commands of Allah, the Almighty.
• To Call on Muslims to review the syllabi in the various educational institutions with a view to bringing them into conformity with Islamic ideals, goals and principles and to serve the needs of their community.
• To promote unity, spirituality and materially, among Muslims all over the world, particularly Africa.
• To support, enhance and coordinate Da’wah work all over Africa and propagate the knowledge of Islam throughout the continent
• To support the establishment and application of the Sharia to all Muslims
• To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and International posts of members nations.
• To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslims.
• To ensure that only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations
• To ensure the declaration of Nigeria (the 24th African and 46th World member of the OIC) a Federal Islamic Sultanate at a convenient date any time from 28th March, 1990, with the Sultan of Sokoto enthroned the Sultan Supreme Sovereign of Nigeria.
• To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the Sharia in all member nations before the next Islam in Africa Conference.”
The above shows clearly that Sharia became the preferred system of government by 1999.
The result is what Kirk-Greene called in his book Transition Without End (et al), “General Babangida’s Political Transition Programme, from its launching in early 1986 to its final abortion with the November 1993 military coup. It is thus, on the one hand, an in-depth account of a definitive, period in Nigerian history covering almost a quarter of its life as an independent nation). This was the period when Nigeria came to a historical crossroads, when it might have reversed the structural pathologies of statism and prebendalism, of endemic waste, corruption and political violence, and turned toward democracy and market reform. Instead, it became a period of collapse into praetorianism and economic destitution, into a plundered economy, a nearly worthless currency, and a politics virtually bereft of rules and institutions.” [pgs. xvi – xvii] Babangida was also known as Maradona by some Nigerians who do not understand the Sharia tenets of taqiyya.
Abacha’s rule was not by accident. The Interim National Government lacked a clear mandate, or a time table for future political transition. The predominantly civilian government found itself in contention with General Abacha as Minister of Defence, who consolidated his hold on the military. Shonekan sought to restore an agenda for political transition, and to revive negotiations with the donors. Shortly after assuming office, he proposed new elections, and commenced talks with the IMF and the World Bank. The petroleum subsidy emerged as a central sticking point for the multilateral institutions, and in November the government attempted to break the impasse by announcing a seven fold increase in fuel prices. The Nigeria Labour Congress reacted to the decision by calling a general strike, and, within three months, General Abacha forced Shonekan’s resignation and assumed power.
Abacha quickly ended speculation about his political intention by dissolving all civilian institutions as well as abandon the transition programme, However, he shrewdly unveiled a new cabinet composed mainly of civilians, including several veteran politicians, a prominent human rights activist and a noted publisher Dr. Kalu I. Kalu, Babangida’s original Finance Minister and a leading figure in the formation of the SAP, appeared again in the finance slot, prompting anticipation that the regime might return to orthodox policies. Given the dilapidated state of the economy, many observers believed there were few other choices.
Abacha rule encompassed the looting the Central Bank and to this day his loots are still being accessed. It is pertinent to ask whether Abacha paid Zakat for his loot, who until his death in mysterious circumstances, was not accused of corruption either by Muslims or Christians, yet he was the most corrupt Head of State ever. President Buhari is convinced that Abacha was not corrupt and he said so.
Max Siollun in his second book Nigeria’s Soldiers of Fortune: The Abacha and Obasanjo Years, wrote “Perhaps no question in Nigeria makes its people disagree as much as that of the country’s existence. There is no compelling emotional or ideological rationale for the country to exist. It came into being simply because a former British government desired it. It did not fight a war of national liberation like America, its citizens do not have a deep emotional or theological attachment to their country like Israel, nor is it united by a common language (like France) or religion (like Saudi Arabia). It is therefore perhaps unsurprising that existential questions about Nigeria arc still being asked over a hundred years after the country’s creation. Nigerians have constantly had to deal with the imposed reality of their country’s existence and simultaneously debate and frame the parameters of that existence. All three regions of the country representing the three largest ethnic groups have advocated secession, threatened it or attempted it. Military rule did not generate the controversies about Nigerian unity but certainly intensified them. In each region of the country military rule accumulated various ethnic, geographic and religious grievances, against other regions and against the Nigerian state. Southern animosity against the north increased during Abacha’s rule: the south was demanding not just an end to military rule, but also a reconsideration of Nigerian unity.” [pg. 193] It is hoped that this write up will provide the required emotional and ideological reasons for its existence based on shared mistakes.
The present insecurity situation, and the understanding of Sharia, suggests that we should adopt a new method in our quest for unity. Jihad, taqiyya and supremacy of one religion over the years have divided us. A national conference is desirable but the Negroids who are the beneficiaries of the benevolence of a third party Negro paying the piper yet the Negroids dictate the tune, as a result of the ignorance of the party paying the piper. Now that we understand the situation, now we must give a try to Democracy in full, Sharia (stealth and conventional) should give way to jaw jaw through the courts.
In the book Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad by Leo Hohmann. He wrote: “World War three has begun, the one defining, devastating facet of this war is that one side is engaged. Only one side is on high alert, filing into the trenches and preparing themselves psychologically for the battle. — The enemy’s in fits and spurts, but when they come they are devastating to the national psyche. The reasons they are so devastating is because they come against soft targets — World War three is being fought for a singular prize – Western civilization and who gets to run the world. With such huge stakes, it’s remarkable that so few Americans (Nigerians) are aware of what’s happening. Most of us are lost in our diversions. — This all but guarantees the vast majority of Americans (Nigerians) will remain ill-informed and ill-prepared for the world war that is just beginning. Middle-class Americans (Nigerians) may sense they are under attack, but they don’t understand the nature of the war. It’s time to wake up to the stealth invasion.” [ix, x, xix] The NCEF concurs. Every Nigerian Negro must understand that what is required of them is work and pray one with the other.
Litigation as a Means to promoting Reconciliation
In the paper titled “Negros in Nigeria must not Continue to Pay and be Colonized”, contains the fact that “Negro Nigerians are being told that amalgamation, independence etc have components of Jihad (Stealth and Conventional) but some men of God do not want to know because of security vote which, itself, is stealth jihad. In addition to amalgamation and independence, the boundaries of the Regions that ignored the National boundary provided by River Niger and Benue were stealth jihad. Others included the Independent Constitution 1960 and subsequent Constitutions with respect to composition of the nation and regional Parliaments. The Executive particularly the Intelligence Community dominated by Muslims constitute stealth jihad. Various Hausa and Ibo riots, which culminated in the Civil war of 1967-1970, were contrived especially to make Christians fight one another in a bid to keep Nigeria one only for the Negroids to claim victory after the Christian Negros (Nd’igbo) have been vanquished. The change in the Constitution from Parliamentary Democracy to a Presidential Constitution is stealth jihad. The refusal of President Buhari to sign the Bills dealing with Petroleum and Elections into law is stealth jihad. Jumbo pay for President, Governors and Parliamentarians is stealth jihad. The removal of former CJN Onnoghen, a Negro, and replacement by Tanko Abubakar, a Negroid, is stealth jihad, Police working hand in hand with fake Police as pronounced by the Inspector General of Police (I.G.P.) constitute stealth jihad, Community Policing as opposed to State, Local Government Police establishment is stealth jihad. The declaration by the AGF that Amotekun is unconstitutional is stealth jihad, intended to expose the under-belly of Negros. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are undertaking conventional jihad and succeeding without any resistance, because Police establishment everywhere in the world are not centralized except Nigeria. The NCEF can go on and on, but what is important now is how best to save the “amalgamation” of 1914 to provide for the black race (Negro) throughout Africa and the world, country where “though tribes and tongues may differ, in brotherhood we stand.” Negros must work hard to save their investment in Nigeria over the years.
It is pertinent to point out that since 1999, the electoral processes have been manipulated by the Negroids because the tools finance and security are in the hands of the Negroids that with the aid of the Police, the Intelligence Communities and the Electoral Body, today Negroids are the owners of all the over 100 political parties through the instrumentality of the intelligence community. During the period of the “New Breed” politicians, Negro youth were recruited, trained and empowered to take instructions from the appropriate executive institutions controlled by the Negroids, on how to make Democracy difficult, expensive so that it would fail in Nigeria. Today, these young new breed politicians are in the Legislative, Executive and Judiciary. They must realize that collaborating with the Negroids to make Democracy unworkable in Nigeria will destroy the future of their children, grandchildren and succeeding generations.
This paper and the facts available shows quite clearly that the Negroids are determine to drive all the Negro out of Nigeria and as the Middle Belt Forum wrote “the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) in intent and purpose is an artful design to seize the lands of the states of the Middle Belt and South Nigeria for sole purpose of changing their demography calculated towards sustaining their political domination. There may be a larger agenda which the political domination of the South and the Middle Belt is just a minute plot.”
Knowledge they say is power, and this knowledge must be shared throughout Nigeria in the courts, the schools, Churches, etc until it gets in our homes. The object being to develop Nigerian ideology by acceptance, not through Jihad.
In drafting pleadings local component of the tenets of Islam mention above must be included with facts to enable the parties to ventilate their acceptance or rejections of these tenets of Sharia. There are other tenets of Sharia not mentioned in this paper such as Honor Killings, Hudud Punishment, Female Genital Mutilation, Apostasy, Jews and Christians Hatred, Slander/Blasphemy, Underage Marriage, Zakat, Sacred Space. There is need to consider separation of Church and State in Courts. Nigerians, Negros and Negroids must come together to found a new Nigeria. Going into another civil war will lead to destructions especially by the Negros, as happened in the five years caliphate established in Syria and Iraq that has ceased to be on the world map.
We must go to court to educate Nigerians on Democracy and Sharia. We must emphasize that we, the Nigerian Negros do not hate Muslims; we reject Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, bandits in addition to Sharia in the Villa.
Permit me to conclude by reminding my professional colleagues that if there is no justice in the land, there cannot be justice in our Courts, Churches and Mosques, which makes it imperative that we must all join hands (politicians, Pastors, Imams and other Nigerian Negros and Negroids) to return justice and rule of law to Nigeria. No Sharia.
Solomon Asemota, SAN
4th February, 2020